Conference venue: Rica Nidelven Hotel, Trondheim
Address: Havnegaten 1-3, 7400 Trondheim
For abstract submission, please go to Call for Abstracts
Deadline for abstract submission: 1 May 2014
The submittted abstract should be in English
Deadline for decisions on abstract submissions: 15 May 2014
Deadline to sign up for the conference with or without abstract: Extended deadline 1 July 2014
Any cancellation needs to be done by 1 August 2014 to receive a full refund of conference fees. No refund will be granted for cancellations received after 1 August 2014.
Conference fee (without abstract): NOK 1450
Conference fee for participants with accepted abstract: NOK 850
Conference fee for NTNU's employees (including PhD candidates): NOK 0
Conference fee for students: NOK 0
Conference dinner on 17 September (not included in the conference fee): NOK 700
If you prefer to stay overnight at the conference hotel, please contact the hotel directly. The price for a singel room with breakfast is NOK 1.065,-.
A number of rooms are reserved until 15 July. Please provide the following booking reference PLU160914 when you contact the hotel at +47 73568000.
Trains and buses:
Trondheim railway station is located within five minutes’ walk from the conference hotel. The airport shuttle bus also stops close by the hotel.
For further information:
· Carroll, Jude, Professor, Oxford University External expert facilitator
· Gynnild, Vidar, Professor, NTNU Project Manager
· Lyng, Reidar, Associate Professor, NTNU Project Member
· Hakel, Katja, Assistant Professor, NTNU Project Member
· Hokstad, Leif Martin, Professor, NTNU Project Member
· Pettersen, Marit, Senior Executive Officer Administrative Staff