General guidance on teaching across cultures
- International Students Lifecycle resource (2011)
This is a collection of resources aimed at HE teachers. It includes practice recommendations on teacher adjustments linked to all the stages in the student’s ‘learning journey’ from pre-travel through enrolment, classroom –based learning through to post-university employment.
Books and articles
- Carroll and Ryan (eds) Teaching International Students: improving learning for all (2005) Routledge
- Turner, Y. and Robson, S. (2008). Internationalising the university: an introduction for university teachers and managers, London: Continuum.
- Marginson and Sawir (2011) Ideas in Intercultural Education, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Sovic and Blythman (eds) (2013) International Students Negotiating Higher Education, Routledge.